The Wordrobe has teamed up with River Cottage HQ in Devon to treat one very lucky winner and a friend to a culinary adventure at the centre of food excellence
Do you love cooking up a storm? Then you’ll love this prize. The Wordrobe has partnered with Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall’s multi award-winning cookery school, River Cottage HQ, to treat you and a friend to a day of edible heaven worth £480.
Nestled in the beautiful Devon countryside that surrounds the Jurassic coastline, visit River Cottage HQ for a day to enjoy a One Day course.
Led by a team of experts in a fun and informal way, you’ll be introduced to River Cottage’s nose-to-tail, plot to plate culinary world.
Learn new techniques and find inspiration for cooking with seasonal and ethical produce in your own kitchen.
Where to find it: River Cottage HQ, Park Farm, Trinity Hill Road, Devon. EX13 8TB
Hungry for more? Simply enter your email address below for your chance to win.
Terms and conditions:
• Prize summary: Two tickets to a One Day cookery course at River Cottage situated on the East Devon/West Dorset border, full address will be provided.
• Prize must be taken before 31/07/2018. Excludes Saturday arrivals. Prize must be booked within one month of the competition ending.
• No travel expenses or transfers are included.
• Unfortunately, this course at River Cottage HQ isn’t suitable for vegetarians or those with coeliac disease or wheat intolerances.
• Hugh is not scheduled to be present at River Cottage HQ.
• Applicants and participants must be aged 18 or over.
• The prizes are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for cash.