If you love fabulous films and fantastic food, don’t miss out on One Aldwych hotel’s new season of Film & Fizz dinner and movie evenings
Running Thursdays, Fridays and occasional Saturdays, Film & Fizz offers the opportunity to watch a great film with a glass of Champagne Lallier Grande Réserve in the hotel’s 30-seat Screening Room.
What’s more, guests can also savour a delicious three-course meal in Indigo restaurant for added edible entertainment.
The season’s highlights include Wes Anderson’s charming Isle of Dogs (Bryan Cranston, Koyu Rankin), supernatural thriller Ghost Stories (Andy Nyman, Martin Freeman), Greta Gerwig’s directorial debut Lady Bird (Saoirse Ronan, Laurie Metcalf) and Oscar winner I, Tonya (Margot Robbie, Allison Janney).
Classic Michael Caine comedy The Italian Job is screened on Father’s Day and to mark the 40th anniversary of Grease, the biggest movie musical of all time is screened on 19th April.
The full movie lineup is as follows:
• Thursday 12th and Friday 13th April – Lady Bird
• Thursday 19th April – Special 40th Anniversary Screening: Grease
• Friday 20th and Saturday 21st April – I, Tonya
• Thursday 26th and Friday 27th April – Finding Your Feet
• Thursday 10th and Friday 11th May – Red Sparrow
• Friday 18th, Saturday 19th and Monday 21st May – Ready Player One
• Thursday 31st May and Friday 1st June – Isle of Dogs
• Friday 8th June – Ghost Stories
• Thursday 14th and Friday 15th June – Tully
• Sunday 17th June – Father’s Day Screening: The Italian Job (1969)
• Thursday 21st and Friday 22nd June – The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society
• Friday 29th June – On Chesil Beach
Indigo restaurant dinner menus for Film & Fizz by Executive Chef Dominic Teague celebrate the best of British with modern, seasonal dishes that happen to be dairy- and gluten-free. Feast on everything from Home-smoked sea trout, confit lemon, watercress and wood sorrel ro Grilled grass-fed beef, wild garlic, Jersey royals and morels.
Make it happen
When: 13th April to 29th June 2018.
Wallet: £55 per adult including VAT, excluding service charge
Tickets: To make a booking, click here