Champagne lovers, you’re in for a treat. The luxurious Lympstone Manor in Devon will be hosting a one-off night with Charles Heidsieck for the ultimate bubbly summer soirée
A Champagne house named after its founder, who set the company up in 1851, Charles Heidsieck was one of the best known and most flamboyant characters of the Champagne industry in the 19th century.
The heritage and the continued focus at Charles Heidsieck Champagne is the ongoing pursuit of excellence – no corners are cut for exceeding quality.
The driving force behind this strategy was the inspiring head of winemaking Didier Thibault, who is recognised as the leading light in terms of the development of today’s style, image and quality of the brand.
Join Willem Pinçon as he presents each wine from Charles Heidsieck during at evening at the five-star Lympstone Manor.
The evening will commence with canapés and a glass of Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve before taking seats at 7.30pm for a superbly matched menu designed by Michelin-starred Michael Caines.
The menu includes:
• Canapés/ Charles Heidsieck Rosé Réserve
• Brixham crab salad avocado vinaigrette, c=onfit tomato, basil/Charles Heidsieck Brut Réserve
• Braised turbot leek fondue, scallops, chive butter sauce/Charles Heidsieck Brut Millésime 2005
• Rosé veal fillet, watercress purée, braised lettuce, fricassée of broad beans, button onions girolle mushrooms/ Charles Heidsieck Blanc des Millénaires 1995
• Wild strawberries, vanilla pannacotta/ Charles Heidsieck Rosé Millésime 2005
• Coffee and petit fours
Make it happen
When: 25th July 2018
Wallet: Tickets start from £235 per person. Email email@example.com.