Reach thousands of foodies and build your reputation as one of the UK’s top restaurants by teaming up with The Wordobe for a winning competition campaign
Thousands of new customers and a reputation as one of the UK’s best foodie establishments? Without lifting a fork? Here’s how to win with The Wordobe.
The Wordrobe’s digital competitions are based on an expert strategy developed and used by national luxury magazines such as Good Things.
Through digital formula, The Wordrobe’s competitions enable you to share your latest news with thousands of foodies, boost footfall and have your name featured next to the world’s best restaurants and hotels.
By signing up for a one month competition with The Wordrobe, you’re guaranteed fantastic coverage, eye-catching promotion and new customers.
Imagine just how much easier reaching new foodies will be – all through one simple process.
How it works
• We create a stunning competition article that offers our 32,000 monthly readers the chance to win a meal or exciting offer from your restaurant.
• We’ll share exactly why your venue is a must-visit for trendy foodies, highlighting everything from the interiors and design to menu and chef.
• Then, we offer our readers the chance to try it for themselves – whether it’s a three-course dinner for two or a delectable new brunch.
• Your competition will then feature on our homepage, capturing the attention of thousands of foodies looking for dining destinations and exciting new experiences.
• You’ll reach our 20,000 newsletter subscribers every week – and your name will featured next to the world’s best chefs, hotels and products.
• We then promote the giveaway on social media, tagging your brand and boosting entrants even further.
We’ve worked with top brands to achieve top results – our clients include River Cottage HQ, Willie’s Cacao, HelloFresh, DUKES Hotel, Pierre Marcolini, 100 Wardour Street, Seed & Bean, Citadelle Gin, Gü Puds, Gin Mare and plenty more.
This is your opportunity to not only reach a huge audience of affluent foodies but to never again struggle to reach new customers or raise awareness of your latest news and events.
One week from today, you could have your restaurant featured next to Marcus Wareing, Tom Kerridge and Monica Galetti – and be taking reservation after reservation.
Why you’ll win with The Wordrobe:
• Have exclusive homepage coverage for up to one month
• You’ll be featured next to the UK’s most popular chefs and venues
• Sharing of exclusive data capture with 1,000s of signups
• You’ll be featured in our weekly newsletter to 20,000 subscribers
• Your competition will be shared across social media and reach new interest